Saturday, June 20, 2009

Idaho and Utah...Baby Celeste and the Family!

The visit to Idaho June 2009
Grandma Jan and Baby Celeste
Me playing with baby Celeste


We took a photo with Scott's Grandma




Celeste and I at Scott's Mom and Dad's


Blurry Pic





Saying goodbye is so hard to do...
































The Salt Lake Temple: Sarah, Celeste and Bethany










Cute












The Snake River











Celeste face to face with a shizu














Grandma Jan and Celeste in the car on our way to Salt lake















at the park













Bethany and I in front of the Snake River


















Celeste eating my sunglassed


















Salt Lake Temple
















Up in yur stuff







































face to face...























The convention center rooftop had a really beautiful meadow with fountains, green grass and lillies.























Hey all the way up there!





































Convention center family pic

























Sarah and I in the tabernacle. We saw where all the conferences take place. It was cool.







No comments: